CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Loot

Since it was so nice yesterday and I wasn't cranky, Mommy and I went to play with all the toys that Daddy has picked up for me over the winter. But, before I started playing, I went to have a talk with the beagles. I told them that if they would behave they could come out and play with me. They said that the bunny that likes to play in the yard is too much to resist and once their noses turn on, their ears turn off!!

Then I played in the house that Daddy got, it's a school, garage and store and just my size.
Then I made Mommy pull me in the wagon....and we did get to see the bunny that the beags told me about. It was a good day. This weekend maybe Daddy will get me sand for the sandbox!


1 comments:

Felicity and Harry said...

You have some fun outdoor toys! Maybe I'll get some for my birthday!