CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Last Week

Well, I guess that I have been busy this week, since I haven't updated!
I haven't been doing too much, but here are a few things!
I've decided that it's easier for me to get into my basket of toys then to take them all out!
For the 4th we went to Grandma and Dziadziu's for a little cookout. Charlotte and I thought that the best past was opening and closing the door to the porch!

Then Daddy thought that it would be fun to try to take me for a bike ride! Well I thought that it was great being in my seat and rolling around, but then they tried to put a helmet on me!!! I threw a fit, so Daddy could only push me around the driveway! Maybe next time.

0 comments: