CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Children's Musuem

Since Daddy had the day off today, we went to the Children's Museum. Luckily we got there early, because it got very busy! First I played with some magnets on the board.
And then Daddy and I were on the tug boat (under the IWay)
Then I got to push around some rocks with the trucks. I also did lots of running around because there was so much to do I couldn't decide what to play with!

After I played in the little play area and went down the slide a bunch of times, we went down to the water area!!! I was so excited when I saw it.
I thought that it was a big bath tub and tried to take my shirt off saying "bath", but Daddy wouldn't let me go in, so I just had to play.
They had lots of different things to play with. I was being very good and didn't splash anyone!
I wouldn't wear the little frocks they give you so I got very wet, but Mommy was smart and brought me extra clothes!!! Next time I don't think that we will go on a holiday though...it got too crowded, but I had lots of fun. Then we all went out to lunch!

0 comments: