CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

We went to a cookout at Grandma and Dziadziu's house for the 4th and luckily it was nice out! Dziadziu filled up the little pool for us with nice warm water. Grace, Charlotte and I got in to try it out.
Aren't we cute!!!
OK, I think that we are done being cute!
Then after a long swim we hung out on the lounge chairs, I'm very cool in my glasses and yes I'm trying to bother Grace!
Here's Teddy checking everyone out.
Then I convinced Daddy to go into the big pool with me (it was cold!!)
But it was better to me in the little pool! Teddy joined me this time, finally a boy to hang out with!
And I thought that I would cool Teddy off by pouring cups of water on him!!
After all the playing I went into my tunnel with a glow stick to relax.I took the camera from Mommy and took some picture of Teddy in the tunnel.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next year Conor and Teddy will be getting into all kinds of trouble together!