CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A morning with my cousins





Well, Mommy and I went to babysit my cousins Gracie and Charlotte this morning. And although Charlotte is 1 week older then me, I am bigger and did push her around a little. After a little while, I decided to be nice and share some goldfish, then the 3 or us played nice together. Luckily Gracie didn't make me wear her cute striped tights!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Conor!
How did you learn to type? See you Sunday..hope you see the Easter Bunny. Ask mommy to bring the "cross" cookies on Sunday...she'll know what I mean! Ha!
Love,
Auntie Shannon

Felicity and Harry said...

Conor, how do you do it? There are just too many women in your life. I hope you save some Conor love for me though :-) Love, F