I've been busy this week, so I haven't been able to update. Mommy was a little sick this week (she needs to help me type) I spent a lot of time with Grandma and Dziadziu and they brought me munchkins which are wonderful little donuts that I love!!
So here is my week...I really do love to eat in my sled, notice the beagles head trying to get my pretzel.

This is where mommy makes me go when I bothering her while she tries to make dinner; don't I look like trouble!

This was one day when I was very tired....I feel asleep at 6!! Without dinner!! Mommy and Daddy put me to be just like this and I still slept all night!

And this is Magnus....Mommy is going a little crazy, she started to get cloth diapers for me, because she is sick of me going through so many and the other ones bother my bum a little...Magnus seems to like them too!

2 comments:
You're going to give cloth a go?! Cool. Let me know if you need any tips or advice. Are those Bum Genius One Size? Those are great. We use those and love them.
You are cute eating in your sled. I bet your mommy will have to pack it away soon...it's spring time, silly! I do like exploring closets now! What fun!
Post a Comment