CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

15 Months!!


I had my 15 month checkup today, here are my stats: Height=33 1/2 inches (~ 95%) Weight= 24 pounds 4 ounces (~50%) and Head=20 1/4 inches (and well, off the charts as usual!)

I also got 3 shots and only cried for a minute, but then it was ok. When we got home mommy let me eat the middle of the mango that she was cutting up.


I'm off to bed, I need to get lots of rest because tomorrow I have a date with 4 of my little lady friends. It's tough being the only boy :)

2 comments:

Felicity and Harry said...

Conor, You are such a tall boy! Guess you got the height gene from your Daddy, huh? I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Mommy put me to bed at 7:30...but I snuck on the computer to type you a message. See you soon! Love and Kisses, F

lafondsi said...

See you tomorrow Conor. I was in bed resting up at 7pm. Mommy is hoping I sleep until 6:40, I've been trying to wake up early but Mommy isn't having it! If you're not sure if you'll recognize me tomorrow I'll be the one running around in circles! - Eleni