CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bedtime

Mommy took a few pictures of me getting ready for bed tonight...I've had a busy week this week, we went to visit Mommy's friend and her new baby and then to the park with my friend Jenny . I need to get a good nights sleep because tomorrow Mommy and I are going to the beach to visit my cousins from New York!

This is my sleepy time doggie, I just took a bath, so my hair is very curly!

2 comments:

Felicity and Harry said...

You're a cute, curly boy! See you next month, Conor! Love, Felicity

lafondsi said...

That doggie looks awfully familiar... well I guess we both have good taste in bedtime buddies! Mommy says the real doggies are too big to fit in my bed, but she says they nap with her downstairs! I think that's hilarious (I know Mommy doesn't get to nap!)

Conor do you have your i-teeth yet? I'm getting mine and it hurts a lot!