CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Florida Part 2

On my second day, we went to a state park that was on the water. It was very windy, but I was able to run around on the beach.
Posing for the camera!
Daddy and I walking along the beach (notice Daddy carrying doggie for me)
There was also a little trail nearby! I love walking on paths, I did miss walking it with my beagles though!
There was a break wall on the beach and I was picking up shells and throwing them in the little pools.
See my crazy hair in the wind!
Then after a long day we headed back to the hotel in the vacation car. I was very sleepy.
That night I took a bath in the sink because the shower had no tub! Then Daddy read books to me before bed (I was spoiled and slept with Mommy and Daddy in the big bed!!!!)

0 comments: