CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Swimming

Today was my 1st swim class at the Y. Well everything started off OK. It was so steamy in there that Mommies camera was fogging up. We started off sitting on the edge, kicking and splashing in the pool. Well, then they wanted us to get in the pool, and I was not ready for that!
I tried to make a run for it! I had enough! I threw a fit and started crying! Mommy and Daddy tried to get me back in, but then we had to leave. Mommy said that she would try to take me to the open swim this week to see if I like it better.....we'll see!

Since I was a good boy after that and took a good nap and ate all my dinner, they let my try out the DVD on Daddy's laptop. Of course I watched Cars!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Conor, you have been such a busy guy lately! If your cousin Teddy was old enough to know it, he would be very jealous of all the fun you have had!