On Monday Mommy came into my room at 4:00 to get me up for vacation! I didn't really understand what vacation was, but I got into the car and away we went. Then we were in a parking lot and got onto a shuttle....I did not like this one bit! I cried on the shuttle, I wanted Mommy's car! Then we got to the airport and did not like that either! I didn't stop crying until we were a big line and Daddy took me out of the stroller. Then we got onto an airplane! I was a very good boy on the plane! We the plane landed, we were in Florida! I have no idea where Florida is, but it was warmer then home. After going to our hotel we went to Mimi and Grampy's and I got to go in the little pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment