Tuesday morning we headed off to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!! I could have met Buzz Light-year and Woody from Toy Story, but they were a little to scary for me!!
Then on to Mater and McQueen……as you can tell I didn’t want to get near them!!! I like them on TV not in person!!
But then we went to the Honey I shrunk the Kids play area, which I loved!
We went back to the hotel for a little while to rest and then back to DHS to watch the Disney Playhouse show which had all my favorite characters in it!
After DHS we went to dinner at Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge! Dinner was a huge buffet with lots of stuff that Mommy and Daddy liked (I stayed with the normal stuff) and lots of really good desserts!
After dinner we walked around the outside of the resort and found that you can see some of the animals right outside! We saw a few different ones around.
Then I was being cute in the lobby and Mommy was trying to get a picture with me!![]()
0 comments:
Post a Comment