CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 5- Animal Kingdom

 IMG_2174 On to the Animal Kingdom.  We at breakfast at Donald’s Safari Breakfast.  I started warming up to the characters a bit!  Mickey stopped by!IMG_2176 And Donald Duck!!!IMG_2177 IMG_2180While we waited for our Fast Pass time for the Safari ride we walked around for a while. Some fish….IMG_2181 And also in there was a Hippo!!                                                                        IMG_2187 The Meerkat lookout.IMG_2190 Onto the safari tour.  I liked it at first but then was a little scared when the mentioned going into the water (which we weren’t really going to do)IMG_2194 Then there was a little petting zoo and I played with the sheep and goats.  IMG_2195 The tree of life!

IMG_2197 Playing in a little water fountain!IMG_2199 I thought it was great and nice and cool!!!  People were walking by laughing at me because I was having so much fun!  Of course Mommy was prepared and had a change of clothes for me!    IMG_2200 Then onto Dinoland, which had a huge play area and a dino bone dig site!IMG_2203 And a Mickey Ice Cream,!IMG_2204 River Otters!IMG_2210 A big fish!IMG_2211More tree of life!!

0 comments: