CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 4- More Epcot

 IMG_2131 Back to Epcot on Wednesday!  Mommy and Daddy tried a few dark rides with me, but no luck, I did not like Nemo of Figment!!!  But we had fun catching the water!                               IMG_2137 Then Mommy got an autograph from Princess Aurora for Grace!IMG_2140 Off to the countries!  Mommy made me a passport to get stamped in each country, which I really liked doing.  They have kidcot stations in each country and you get a paper mask that they stamp and they write in your passport!IMG_2147 A family picture in Italy!IMG_2148 My Trains!!!  I loved this little train village in Germany!IMG_2153 This is how they get the fireworks out for the show each night ( I don’t like fireworks) there is a bridge that they open to get the boats out!IMG_2157 Playing the drums at the African outpost.                  IMG_2169After Epcot we took the Monorail over to the Polynesian Resort to have dinner at Ohana’s.IMG_2162 Being silly eating bread.IMG_2166 The view from the restaurant!  It was a long day, since we didn’t go back to the hotel in the afternoon!  Time to sleep!

0 comments: