CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

2 Year Stats

So I had my 2 year appointment today! My stats are a little shaky because I think that getting weighed and measured is pure torture! I was almost to big for the baby scale so I got to go on the big scale, but I threw a fit so we had to have Daddy weigh himself and then pick me up. So my weight is ~29 pounds which is ~75%. Then they tried to measure me, again torture. I was ~ 35 inches which is 75% .And my head is still off the charts, but slowing down (Dr Colleen doesn't give us the % for that, she knows better). The rest of the checkup was also torture, luckily no shots until I'm 4 and I don't have to back until I'm 3, but I'm sure that I won't be able to stay away that long!!!

0 comments: