CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Birthday!!!

It was my 2nd Birthday!!! Mommy had a party for me and luckily the snow didn't keep everyone away. My theme was "Word World" which is my favorite cartoon right now. So Mommy made me a cake of my name.
And she made some animal cupcakes!
Then after asking about my party and cake for what seemed like days it was finally time! Everyone sang to me and then I blew out the candle!
Here Gracie and Clayton are eyeing which pieces they want.
AHHHHHHH, MY CAKE, FINALLY!!!!
Then I got to thank Mommy for all her work with sticky green fingers and face.
Then there was more! I got to open presents. I got lots of great stuff that I can't wait to use. Although it seems that Mommy has hidden some of it on me...I heard her tell Daddy something about rotating my toys and taking them out later. I'm not sure if I like that idea?
Then Ciocia Shannon was able to entertain the kids and put antlers on some so they could pull the sleigh. It must be because she teaches 2nd grade and has to entertain little ones all day!
After everyone was gone I thought I would have some grapes since I had so much cake earlier!
And Mommy was insistent on having a picture with all of us. So I was pretty nice to her and sat still for about a second to get one!
But all good things must end...and I went to bed at 6!!!

1 comments:

Dianna said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Conor! What cute pictures! And Kristen, I'm very impressed with your baking abilities...what are you doing next September 22nd?? :)