CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow

We finally got to go out in the snow today! Daddy and I took the doggies for a walk this morning. I had to get all dressed up because it was cold, and as usual i threw a little fit (that is why binkie in the picture with us) I was not use to having snow pants on! Here we are all ready for our walk.
Then after lunch we went in the backyard. I was much better about my snow pants and didn't even mind my boots! Daddy made a path around the yard so that I could walk. Doesn't it look like I'm in the snow?
Then I wanted to go around the loop that we take the doggies, but I needed help because there wasn't a path back there!!
And after a hard day in the snow I decided to feed Mayhem my goldfish, under the table!
Mommy also took a little video of me trying to walk along the path. At first is was a little difficult because I wasn't use to my boots, but I go the hang of it!

0 comments: