CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

When I woke up on Christmas there was new Train Table in the middle of the living room!! Santa even took the time to set up my new train set on it! Even though I was a little groggy, I couldn't wait to use it.
Mommy thinks this picture of me is funny, I think that I am taking my bowl to get more treats.
After I played with my trains for a little while, I got to open a few more presents. I got a new sketch book and crayons since I filled up my old book
Here I am taking a break from all the fun.
Once we were done with all the gifts at home, we got dressed. Then we were off to church (where I threw a little bit of a fit!) And then it was time to go to Gracie's House! I was tormenting her as usual by playing with her new toys.
I didn't know it but I had a few more presents from Ciocia Shannon and Uncle Angelo. My own tool set! The hammer is my favorite.
I tried on my tool belt and hat and showed everyone.
Christmas was a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year!

1 comments:

Felicity and Harry said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! Mine was good, too. My mommy finally posted photos on the blog even from our party a month ago! Hope to see you soon!